The Fordham Company has built its reputation on the basis of dynamic leadership across media, sport and entertainment platforms and more recently with its global television production success and ownership of sports television rights. Along the way, it has attracted a portfolio of high-achievers who offer unique appeal and credibility.
As the Executive Assistant you will be responsible for providing high level support to the CEO. Your efficient and responsive administrative, organisational and logistical service support will also be required across the broader business. This full-time role will have direct interaction with our clients and as such will require strong interpersonal communication skills and good presentation. You will be expected to work very closely with the CEO and maintain confidentiality at all times.
We are looking for a people person who is proactive, capable and will use common sense and initiative at all times. An interest in media, talent and sport is also highly desired.
- Providing high level administrative assistance to the Chief Executive Officer to ensure effective and efficient operations
- Acting as a ‘gatekeeper’ and first point of contact for the business and CEO
- Prioritising meetings and management of any schedule conflicts
- Managing all travel requirements for the CEO including airfares and accommodation both domestically and internationally
- Liaising with talent to coordinate schedules, organise travel, booking transfers, providing extensive briefs for engagements
- Event organisation and coordination
- Coordinating all phone calls and meetings for the CEO
- Problem solving under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Maintaining checklists and WIP lists to ensure important details are not overlooked
- Managing the company’s website and social media accounts and providing assistance to the Client Managers when needed
- General office management tasks: filing, IT support, managing office supplies, mailing, couriering
- Tertiary qualifications or experience in media, public relations or marketing is desired but not essential
- A strong knowledge of all social media channels with good cultural knowledge
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and work well under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate with clients and colleagues across all levels of seniority
- Flexibility, adaptability and the passion to collaborate with a ‘can-do’ attitude
Office located in Darlinghurst, Sydney.
Applications including resume and cover letter to be sent to Nick Fordham.